Sullivan provides, at no cost to our clients, unlimited access to ThinkHR. Each client gets their own account and login for the service and is able to use it in whatever way best suits their needs. Employees can also earn up to 12 SHRM and HRCI credits each year through the webinars offered each month. ThinkHR also includes access to a mobile app, which allows easy on the go access.
- HR Live: Provides accurate, actionable advice from a professional with years of experience. ThinkHR’s certified advisors live in the world of HR solutions and they’re standing by to answer questions, provide guidance, and follow up with research to resolve issues. Advisors are senior level, PHR-, SPHR-, and SHRM-certified professionals with prior experience as HR directors and managers.
- HR Learn: Train and update teams with hundreds of current courses that mitigate legal risk, maintain compliance, and enhance employee engagement. Key components include:
- High Quality Content. Developed by leading industry experts, the curated collections ensure compliance and help companies attract, manage, train, and retain the best employees.
- Easy Administration. An intuitive administrator’s dashboard makes it easy to administer training programs, monitor compliance, and track employee course completions.
- Certificates and Reports. Our clients can build and issue branded certificates for employees and generate comprehensive reports on compliance readiness, employee engagement, and more.
- HR Comply: Gives our clients access to thousands of up-to-date tools, documents, checklists, and forms, as well as the latest news and information that support best practices in compliance. Our clients also have access to a custom compliance calendar. Key components include:
- Employee Handbook Builder. A powerful tool to create a pre-populated fully editable handbook that assures communication of organizational values and compliance in all 50 states.
- Employee Classification Toolkits. These tools help our clients classify and document each worker’s status for compliance and payroll tax purposes.
- Job Description Builder. This tool lets our clients easily create engaging job descriptions that attract the right candidates.
- Performance Review Tools. Properly crafted reviews yield meaningful, fair, and productive reviews for both employer and employee.